Friday, August 21, 2009

Decisions, Decisions...















In anticipation of receiving my Polyvore $500 gift certificate, I've been rummaging through 25park.com, trying to decide what I'll purchase. These two skirts have caught my eye. The Loeffler Randall (top right, $198) is pretty and sophisticated, and fits perfectly into my 'lunch and a cocktail' wardrobe. However, the Larsen Gray skirt (bottom right, $251) features two of this season's hottest trends: grommets and an exposed zipper. I'm in desperate need of some new jeans, and these tie-dye Sivvy slimfits (above, $215) are exactly what I'm looking for. I would wear all of these items, most days with a white or black jersey tank.


This Yigal Azrouel dress is such a dream...way out of my price range ($1910)...










If I were going to spend it all in one place, I'd most likely go with this By Marlene Birger white coat ($506). An essential in any spring wardrobe.









I've been wanting to add some new blazers and jumpers to my wardrobe...this Loeffler Randall jumper ($320) is gorgeous, and although I love this Elizabeth and James boyfriend blazer ($395), I think I'll find one comparable one at Zara...


No comments:

Post a Comment